Google

Tuesday, September 19, 2006






Heart Exam
Our team here in Castelo da Maia requires that all players get a full medical checkup. This medical checkup includes: a visit to a GP for a general checkup, blood tests, urine tests, and an echocardiogram.
We had our GP checkups last week, today it was time for our echocardigram. For no apparent reason I decided to document our trip to the clinic.
These are pictures of our journey into Maia (the neighboring small town) by metro. The first two pics are actual pics of my heart. I asked the doctor is I could take a picture of the screen when my heart was on the monitor and he offered to print a couple pics off for me, what a nice guy eh! So ya thats actually my heart, crzy!
The echocardiogram was pretty cool. They hooked a couple of clips up to each arm, layed me on my side and then used an ultrasound-like device on my chest to bring up my heart on the monitor. It was pretty sweet cuz I could actually hear my heart beating loudly and see my valves opening and closing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's your heart and not a member of your secret family...you know the wife and kids you keep in different countries.

Em

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma