Google

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Another victory for MVK

So we beat Marienlyst yesterday in a tight 5 set match. With this victory we are the only undefeated team left in the league. Marienlyst was forced to play the match without the help of their starting setter, Jordan, due to a shoulder injury. I think it would have been a different game for sure if he was in...but I don't want to speculate as to what could have happened if he was in because we'll never know what would have happened. Both teams played well and we came out on top. One thing I noticed was that we had some difficulty closing out sets...most sets we had leads at around 15-18 points but then slowly let them back in the match. Overall though I was very pleased with our play as a team, I think that our level of play is slowly getting higher and higher.

After the match I met up with some buddies from Canada (and one from the
USA) that made the trip up to Denmark from Holland to watch our game and party with us.
I'm still a little hungover from last night so needless to say it was a good time!

I am too tired to write anymore in this post!
peace out

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

It was a good one on saturday. I didn't particularly enjoy sitting on the bench. But you guys played well and it looks like it's going to be fun after Christmas...

I got a deal for you: You click on my ads, and I'll click on yours............. That's like .25 cents in the pocket everyday!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Kinger said...

you got a deal!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma