Google

Wednesday, November 08, 2006








Here are some pics taken on our first day off without rain. Josh and I ventured into Porto to explore and enjoy a couple of super bocks in the sun. In our travels we discovered the ulitimate lunch. I've included a picture of it. We named it "the man sandwich". It starts with a plate of fries covered with chese. Then a sandwich with ham, steak, bacon, and some other random meat. On top of that is a fried egg with some sort of gravy/special sauce dumped all over it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its called a francesina or something. I had one when I was in Ponta Delgada which resulted in my first bypass surgery.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call it a "Mandwhich"

8:37 PM  
Blogger Nia here! said...

Nice pictures. Are you still in Porto? I hope you and your team mates are having fun and learning a lot.
I'm looking to get a sense of various aspects of life in Portugal and am looking for people, who are there, or who have been there, that I can interview. (by skype or email). Let me know if you have time/interest in helping out a fellow traveler. Thanks a bunch. commonwealth_solutions at yahoo com

Nia.
http://gotoportugal.blogspot.com

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma