Google

Sunday, November 20, 2005


MVK 3, Holte 0

It was far from pretty, but we managed to take care of business tonight against Holte. Going in to tonight's match the word on the street was that Holte was the best of the "bottom" teams. I think that they might have been missing some players or they were just having a really bad game. We didn't really play a great game...but we didn't play poorly either. I think we pressured them just enough in each set to make them fold. Overall, the match had a relaxed feeling to it. This could be attributed to the fact that Holte has apparently secured a place in the slutspil and I think that early on we showed that we were the better team. Both teams just kind of put it on cruise control and the match was over in time for me to get home to watch 90210....i'm lying...i actually didnt get to watch 90210...but still the match was fast!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Click 'em all baby! I can't tell you exactly how I did it, but when you were setting up your ads with google there should have been a point where you could choose what kind of ads you wanted and what kind of layout. I chose the 4 in a column. After that it is just a matter of finding out where it should be placed.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma