Google

Friday, December 02, 2005


Top ten dunkers of all time:
10. Jason Richardson- He seems to have a lot of fans...personally I find his dunks to be a little robotic...needs more flow...but he still gets up pretty rediculously!
9. Harold Miner- Back in the day, with the Heat, dude patented the 360 windmill! Check out Super Slams 2 for some of his best throwdowns.
8. Dr. J- can you dunk from the foul line?? didn't think so...
7. Dominique Wilkins- Dude was stupid creative on the fast break.
6. Ricky Davis- This guy has the biggest arsenal of dunks in the league... he can chose from 12 different ways to posterize suckas on any given fast break.
5. Daryl Dawkins- Chocolate thunder man! this guy named all his dunks...that alone is worth being in the top 5 in my books.
4. T-mac-2002 Allstar game in philly...nuff said.
3. Kobe Bryant- deadly combination: power, grace, creativity and booya !
2. Micheal Jordan- smoothest man on earth!
1. Vince Carter- I can't even wrap my brain around half of the dunks he's pulled off. Too bad he's such a pussy now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Yeah, people don't remember how ridiculous Shawn Kemp was when he first came into the league. I got his rookie card, should be paying off anytime now...

I could watch Vince Carter jumping over that French guy in the Olympics for the rest of my life over and over and never get bored of it.

P.S. Congratulations on inexplicably becoming black while writing about this topic.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Kinger said...

Ya i totally forgot about Kemp...how could I forget the Reign man!?! Lebron is solid...hes so damn physical...dude is a boy in a man's body. He was on my original list but I can't justify kicking anyone off the list for him... i'll give him honorable mention.

Something about hoops brings me back to my rap listnening days and I can't help the ebonics!

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma